The dream state is a wonderful tool
However, there are many levels to dreaming and we are often distracted by the lower mind congestion. This is known as the astral planes which there are many doors and mazes that lead us to great distress. The lower astral plane is a pattern body of the physical plane reflecting the collective unconscious and all of its unrest and turmoil. It is an embodiment of the mental confusion upon the earth “As above so below”.
We are always looking for solutions but society has taught us to use rational logic as the source for answers, but that can lead us astray from the truth. The higher mind is where we find answers. This is our connection to source. It is a place where we feel peace and the unity to all that is. This is where access to all known and unknown knowledge, tap into unlimited creativity and the truth to life are found. Unfortunately the higher mind doesn’t speak in spoken language. It’s a language of symbols and intuitional knowing. Learning to access this true wisdom is a key to higher consciousness.
A SIMPLISTIC CLASSIFICATION OF DREAMS:
1. The fearful anxiety dream comes from an overstimulated mind. They seem dark and often have a persecution theme. A place where fears and anxieties are magnified that lead to nightmares and mental dysfunction.
2. Past life experiences of unresolved dynamics. This can be brought about by people you encounter or have relationship issues with. There is a familiar resonance but the clothes, furniture, buildings, transportation etc. are a different era. These dreams allow unfinished business to be resolved and not have to play out again in the physical. Or show us the origin of a pattern.
3. Talking with the deceased. This can give you comfort knowing they are watching over you, and to let you know they are at peace.
4. Prophesy dreams forewarn you of things to come true. Interpretation can be confusing because the traditional symbolic symbols are contrary to the action. When an event comes to pass you get a sense of in Deja’Vu’.
5. Conscious rising dreams we might find ourselves in classrooms, talking to masters / angels, and downloading information.
6. Higher mind dreams have a different quality to them. Sometimes preceded by sound, colors, abstract symbols, but overall a sense of peace and healing comes from them.
USING DREAMS AS A TOOL:
Keep a journal for recording as many details as possible upon awakening. Including feelings, things you saw, locations and landscapes, what was said or heard, actions doing, who with, smells around, and how you felt when awakening from the dream. Maybe also note what happened the in the day before a dream, what you were pondering on. Write any impression about the dream meaning to you.
Get more stuff like this
never miss a post
Subscribe to our mailing list and get engaging Psychic Interviews, Special Reading Offers, Expert Predictions and more sent to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.